Armenian & Russian Keyboard Phonetic Layouts for MS Windows
OS supported: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server Systems (both 32- and 64-bit)
Created with Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.
|Armenian Phonetic Keyboard Layout||kbdamph.zip||(270 kb)|
|Russian Phonetic Keyboard Layout||kbdruph.zip||(265 kb)|
|Armenian Phonetic Keyboard Layout for macOS* (by Armen Amirjanyan)||Armenian-Phonetic.keylayout
(Right click on link and then click 'Save link as')
(*) macOS supports an XML-based format for keyboard layouts (.keylayout files). These may be installed by copying them to the Keyboard Layouts folder within /Library or ~/Library; then they are enabled via the Input Sources tab of the Language & Text module within System Preferences.
Ever wanted to have on your machine the Phonetic Keyboard Layout for Armenian, Georgian or Russian, so that you could start typing quickly and easily without having to learn the default Typewriter Layout coming with the system? Now you can! Just download the appropriate layout, and after installing it you will get the additional phonetic layout for the appropriate language accessible from the Language Bar Settings of your System.
- Download the appropriate ZIP achive.
- Extract all its files into any folder.
- Run setup.exe file and follow the instructions.
- Open your Language Bar settings, add installed language/keyboard to the language bar and activate language bar. If you expect some difficulties with this step, you may check the illustrated PDF tutorails:
How to display Language Bar on Windows XP
How to Setup Language Bar on Windows Vista
How to Setup Language Bar on Windows 10
- Restart your PC if required.
- Disable Phonetic Keyboard Layout you want to uninstall from Language Bar Settings by selecting it and pressing 'Remove' Button.
- Press 'Start' Button, enter Control Panel, double-click 'Add or Remove Programs' Icon, find '[LANGUAGE] (Phonetic)' Entry, select and press 'Remove' Button and follow instructions.
- Now you can delete the downloaded file from directory you have saved it while downloading.
On the images below you can see the position of keys you will get while working with the installed layout both for lowercase and uppercase. Also you can compare it with the System English (US) Keyboard Layout to find the matching key if your keyboard has other type as given.
|English US (for comparison):|
End-User License Agreement
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install or use the Software.
This Software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied.
This Software is being distributed as Freeware. It may be freely used, copied and distributed as long as it is not sold, and all original files are included, including this license. You are NOT allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology, without explicit prior written permission.